Job role - Paraplanner
Location - Nottingham (NG2)
Salary - £24000 - £35000 (DOE)
Contract type - Full time, Permanent
Working hours - 9 - 5 (Monday to Friday)
Due to an internal promotion, Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Paraplanner to join an enthusiastic team of financial advisers and administrators working close to the city centre of Nottingham.
This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented candidate to become part of a growing organisation with excellent progression opportunities.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Diploma level 4 financial planning or working towards (The company will pay for continued studies towards this)
- Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment.
- To be able to work as part of a busy team and be capable of working individually to a high standard.
- Strong analytic skills.
- To be able to demonstrate an up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation.
- To be able to keep calm when faced with conflicting demands and handle these effectively in line with company policy.
- The ability to work with third parties; working with total discretion.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Analyse the requirements of clients, accurately record data and develop cash flow models.
- Construct financial planning products to meet client requirements and objectives.
- Liaise with administrators to prepare suitability letters and reports, taking full responsibility for the client files and IT records throughout the advice process.
- Prepare client reviews and update cash flow models.
- First point of contact for clients for all routine issues/queries.
- Remain up to date on legislative changes that affect the business.
- Submit business in a timely manner and ensure that client money rules are not breached.
- Ensure business is conducted in a responsible, compliant manner.
- Build rapport with various administration centres to ensure helpful, fast responses to client issues and resolving these effectively.
If you are interested in applying to this paraplanner role, please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity with you.