Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Advisor / Paraplanner for our Belfast client.
The client very reputable firm who has been in operation over 10 years and they have a great job opportunity for an experienced Financial Advisor / Paraplanner to join the team. They are terrific company with a large emphasis on staff development.
* Research and creation of investment and pension recommendation reports.
* Supporting the ongoing client relationship.
* Assessment of individual client circumstances.
* Drafting and proposing financial solutions to meet client goals, needs and objectives
* Implementing reviews to regularly assess continued suitability of investment strategy and to action changes as required.
* General report writing and production of suitability reports/letters.
* Document chasing
* Processing new business submissions.
* A minimum of 3- 4 years experience in a Financial Advisor / Paraplanner role within an IFA or Wealth Management environment.
* Knowledge of pensions and investments would be preferable.
* Must have a Level 4 Qualification
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Team player that can work on own initiative without the need for constant direction.
* Salary will depend on background
* Free car parking
* Progression opportunities within the company
Please apply via the link