At Brook Street Bureau, our vision is to be the clear choice when it comes to finding work for candidates in South Wales. Our candidates are integral to our vision and we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a Financial / Accountancy based in Cardiff, with a successful team specialising in Financial planning. They manage a property portfolio for their clients and this involves full management of the invoicing cash-flow modelling, pension transfer analysis and risk-rated investment analysis, which the team take full responsibility for your own clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Financial planning
* Pension transfer analysis
* Risk-rated investment analysis
* Meeting with clients
* Creating recommendations and draft plans
* Working with CRM and Compliance systems
* DC and DB pensions transfers
* Portfolio investing
* Use of CRM and work flow systems
* Professional attitude towards work, maintaining a professional approach to all customers
* Ability to work independently
* FCA compliance procedures
* Use of analysis tools - Selectapension, Defaqto, Voyant etc.
* Level 4 Diploma qualified
* 2 years' experience as a Paraplanner
* Contact Josh Thomas in our South Wales office on (029) 2023 6669 or click "Apply Now!"
We're committed to delivering an excellent candidate experience. If this role isn't right for you, please contact us if you're an Office Professional in South Wales.