A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Park Manager to join a successful Property Management Organisation based near East Midlands Airport. In return they are offering a competitive salary of up to £40000 per annum plus some great benefits.
This is a brand new role based at a Prestigious Logistics Park at a new purpose built management office. You will be a self-starter with great influencing skills. You will have responsibility for the day to day running of the site, liaising with stakeholders, and managing the on-site security team. Ensuring the presentation and health and safety of the site is adhered to an excellent standard.
You will be joining a successful commercial property management organisation specialising in the management of logistics properties. They have been appointed to manage this new flagship Logistics Park based new East Midlands Airport.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- To be the first point of contact for all site queries
- Liaising with stakeholders and contractors ensuring the site is run smoothly
-Handling multiple enquiries at one time
-Providing excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels
-Assisting the property management team with reports and schedules
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5.30pm
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a natural passion for customer satisfaction
- Previous management experience
- Previous experience working in property management would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
- Flexible - happy to deal with emergencies at evening and weekends
- A passionate and outgoing individual
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £40,000 salary
- Monday-Friday 8.30-5.30 working hours
- 28 days holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Full training plan with a strong supportive management team
- Free Car Parking
- Brand new Modern office environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.