Part-Qualified Semi-Senior Audit in Central London paying up to £40000+Benefits
Are you looking for a role which will be supporting you fully in completing your professional qualification?
Would you like to have 31 days of holiday per annum, private medical insurance, gym membership and voluntary group dental insurance?
Then this role is for you.....
A friendly and vibrant accountancy firm in Central London is looking for a part-qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT (with exemptions) to deliver audit and financial reporting services for their clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be spending 80% of your time at the office and are required to complete the following tasks;
- Prepare statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Prepare working papers to support audit work and financial statements (i.e. statutory reviews)
- Audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members
- Visiting client's premises to carry out audit work
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
- Performing an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
- Working exclusively or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation assignments in respect of small, medium and large companies
- Meeting both internal and external deadlines
You must meet the following requirements;
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT (finalist with exemptions/roughly 18 months from qualification)
- 2 years' or more experience in public practice working with corporate clients in a mixed audit and accountancy role
- Knowledge of planning and completing audit and accounts preparation assignments
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and vocal
- Strong IT skills, with CaseWare experience a definite advantage
In return this fabulous accountancy firm will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to 40000, study support, pension and much more.....
If you're interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY the role is live now but not for long....