Part-Qualified Senior Audit role in Central London paying up to £46000+Benefits
We are looking for a part-qualified ACCA/ACA/AAT (with exemptions) to deliver audit and financial reporting services for clients of a prestige accountancy company in Central London.
On a day-to-day basis you will be spending 80% of your time at the office and are required to complete the following tasks;
- Prepare statutory financial statements from trial balance or primary records
- Prepare working papers to support audit work and financial statements (i.e. statutory reviews)
- Audit of financial statements by way of sample testing and analytical review
- Review of audit and accounts work undertaken by junior members
- Visiting client's premises to carry out audit work
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary to carry out work including audit and accounting queries
- Performing an advisory role to a portfolio of clients
- Working exclusively or as part of a team on audits and accounts preparation assignments in respect of small, medium and large companies
- Meeting both internal and external deadlines
You must meet the following requirements;
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/AAT (finalist with exemptions/roughly 18 months from qualification)
- 2 year's or more experience in public practice working with corporate clients in a mixed audit and accountancy role
- Knowledge of planning and completing audit and accounts preparation assignments
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and vocal
- Strong IT skills, with Case-Ware experience a definite advantage
In return this fabulous accountancy firm will appreciate your hard work by providing a salary of up to 46000, study support, pension and much more.....
If you're interested, then please APPLY IMMEDIATELY the role is live now but not for long....