We have a brilliant opportunity to join the team in a well established home for adults with Learning Disabilities in Gloucester.
You will be supporting adults who have learning disabilities and who may display some challenging behaviour. You will be working in a supportive and experienced team of care assistants, helping the service users with their day to day routines such as washing, getting dressed, meal times, housekeeping and personal care. You will also assist with activities such as swimming, horse riding, sensory activities or days out in the community.
Shifts are from 10pm - 7am. You will work 5 shifts on week 1 and 2 shifts on week 2 (rolling rota)
Hourly Rate: £8.40 per hour
Enhanced Pay: £8.60 for overtime
Training & Benefits
- You will receive full in house mandatory training
- You will get the chance to complete a Health & Social Care NVQ qualification
- 28 days holiday per year
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme after probation
- Free Parking onsite
- For this role we are looking for candidate who are passionate, hard working and willing to carry out the duties of the role. You need to be understand, empathetic and be able to deal with challenging situations at time.
- Experience in care is desirable whether this is paid, voluntary or life experience. Being and driver and your own transport is desirable but not essential. There is a bus route close to the home.
If you are interested in this role please contact Jeet on 0117 922 1130 or email jeet.kaur @ bssocialcare.co.uk