We are currently working in partnership with a housing cooperative based in Wimbledon Park, seeking an Administration Officer to join them on a permanent, part time basis. Hours/days to be discussed during interview and a minimum of 18 hours/3 days a week is required. This is a busy and demanding environment where no two days will be the same!
The purpose of your job as an Administration Officer is to support the Manager in running the co-operative's office and estate and provide an effective and responsive service to all residents of the estate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attend monthly meetings with Management Committee when required
- Deal with enquiries and callers into the office regarding rent, service charges, benefits, housing management and maintenance
- Maintain administrative systems and procedures
- Record all incoming and outgoing mail
- Record complaints and maintain the complaints log
- Order stationary and office supplies
- Assist the Manager with digitising the paper archives
- Use Sage Line 50 to create Purchase Orders
- Check invoices and delivery notes
- Provide cover when the Manager is on holiday
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you should have some administrative experience within an office environment. A background in housing and working knowledge of Sage Line 50 would be an an advantage.
We are looking for someone to join early September and interviews will take place over the next few weeks. Please apply now and we will be in touch.