Administrator (Client Services) - Part Time - 24 hours per week
I am working with a company in West London, who specialise in providing Customer Relationship Management excellence within an outstanding face-to-face environment. They are looking for a Client Services Administrator to join their growing team on a part time basis starting as soon as possible.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Strong Administrative expertise
- Confident using MS Office (Word, Excel etc...)
- A level of customer service background
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Scheduling appointments for passport applications abroad (including biometric enrolment)
- Answering queries in relation to passport applications
- Witnessing DNA tests in the clinic related to passport applications
- Complete all tasks within contractual timescales agreed by clients
Hours: 9.00am - 6.00pm (Wednesday - Friday/24 hours per week)
Salary: £25,000 pro rata (£15,000)
Benefits: Annual bonus, Pension, Health Insurance
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you would like to be considered, then please apply now and we will be in touch!