We are seeking a confident administrator to work in a fast-paced environment for a large employer in North Cardiff on a part-time basis. This role is offered at 18.75 hours per week and must include a Friday. The remaining working days and hours can be negotiated.
This is an immediate start.
Co-ordinating, gathering and collating regular updates from internal and external stakeholders, organising and attending virtual meetings and taking notes, creating and updating spreadsheets and creating purchase orders and receipting invoices.
The Department supports postgraduate trainees in Wales to maximise attainment and thrive in training. The administrator will need to appreciate the very sensitive nature of the work undertaken in the unit and be able to maintain absolute confidentiality whilst delivering efficient, but compassionate administrative support.
- GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent
- Project management qualification/course would be advantageous
- Experienced and proficient in the use of a wide range of Office packages, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Substantial experience of working in an administrative role
- Accurate data input and record keeping skills
- Ability to take and transcribe accurate notes of meetings
Please contact Rachel Cherry in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.