We are currently recruiting for part time and full time Executive Officers for one of our government departments in Liverpool City Centre. These are exciting opportunities working from 5pm until 9pm Monday - Friday. The pay for these positions is £12.48 per hour for any standard hours and £16.60 per hour for hours worked between 7pm and 9pm.
Part time role: Wednesday to Friday 5pm to 9pm and Saturday 8.45am to 4.45pm with 30 minute lunch.
Full time role: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 4.45pm with 30 minute lunch.
These roles are to start in January 2021 pending counter terrorism clearance.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- EO call handlers e-mailing and speaking to our customers, helping them along their journey to settle in the UK.
- Providing complete and informed response on first contact to all customers in a polite and professional manner using email and telephony systems.
- Reviewing customer information, including information provided as part of their application to assess any further action they may need to take. Advising customer appropriately to ensure first time resolution.
- Accurately inputting all necessary information on internal IT systems so that customer contact is recorded. Routing cases appropriately based on the information you receive.
- Working as part of a team, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships to deliver what is needed for our customers. Building effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to new colleagues who will be permanent members of the CRC team, involving coaching, and floor walking support where appropriate.
To apply for the role you must hold a valid passport and must have lived in the UK for longer than 5 years. This role requires a counter terrorism security clearance that the would process for you if successful.
To apply, please upload your CV through this advert and you will be contacted if your CV fits the criteria required. Please note that due to the high volume of application, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted and therefore if you have not received a call by the 14/12/2020 please understand that the role has been filled.