I am recruiting for a phone based Part Time Appointment Booker based near Birmingham Airport, working for a multiple award winning distance learning college where they are offering a salary of £8.72 p/h (£17000, full time equivalent).
This is a phone based role where you will be joining an established team, making a volume of outbound calls per day, these are dial numbers, not actual conversations. All calls that are made will be a warm based call, NO COLD CALLING!
The calls will relate to prospective students enquiring about available courses, you will be responsible for acknowledging the customer's enquiry in a professional manner, having a brief introductory conversation with them and transferring them to a relevant Sales Advisor who will be able to have a more detailed and technical conversation with the student around what they are looking for and what courses would be suitable. If the student is unable to talk in detail at the time you make contact, you will be responsible for booking an appointment for a Sales Advisor to call them back at a convenient time.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, GCSE's, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to people who have registered an interest (no cold calling), 100+ calls per day
- Providing excellent customer service
- After a warm introduction with the customer, transfer them to a trained and knowledgeable Course Sales Advisor
- Book phone appointments (call backs) for customers who are unable to speak at the time you make contact with them
- Leaving voicemails for students you have been unable to contact and speak to directly
- Schedule phone appointments with prospective students who are unable to speak at the time you make contact with them
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location would be ideal
- Looking specifically for part time work
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- Excellent customer service/communication skills with a professional manner
- Proactive and self motivated
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Familiar with Microsoft Office packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
Flexibility on amount of hours/days and shift pattern that will be discussed at interview
School working hours will be considered
Opening hours are Monday - Friday Shift between 9am - 7pm
One Saturday a month (reduced hours)
**During peak months (January and September) the client would ask for a little flexibility at this time with working hours if possible**
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £8.72 p/h (£17,000 annual salary full time equivalent)
- Part time hours
- Career progression opportunities if wanted
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off (Pro Rata)
- An extra day off for your birthday - every year!
- Full training plan with a dedicated trainer
- Discounted childcare local to the office subject to availability
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***