Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently seeking a Part-Time Band III Personal Secretary for an initial period of 12 months, for our public sector client in Dungannon.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking work in the Public Sector with a demonstrated history of typing and secretarial experience!
Our client would candidates to hold 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification and 1 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role/ 2 years' experience in a clerical / administrative role will be accepted in lieu of the above.
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Word, or equivalent is essential.
Your duties will include;
- Filing, making appointments and maintaining diaries
- Receiving telephone calls and the distribution of circulars and leaflets as required.
- Assisting with research, compiling reports, drafting tables, forms and collating information
- Taking dictation and typing/word processing of letters, memoranda, minutes, and reports
- Maintaining an appropriate filing system
The hours of work are
Monday 5 hrs per day
Tuesday 5hrs per day
Thursday 3.5hrs per day
Friday 5hrs per day
The hours worked may be negotiable except for on a Friday, totalling 18.5 hours per week. The rate of pay is £8.90 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email Anna via the `apply` link or at .
Our client would like to get the successful candidate started immediately so please contact Brook Street (UK) Ltd if you`re seeking Admin jobs or Clerical jobs.