My Client in the City of London who are an award winning building service engineers consultancy are looking for a Bubbly, Vibrant and hardworking individual to join their team on a Part Time basis.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant/Book Keeper to manage and update their account systems in relation to forecasts and updated accounts. This will require the use of Sage 50 meaning experience in this will be necessary.
This role will have small elements of credit control as well as you will be chasing invoices weekly.
- Maintain Company's rolling 12 months cash flow projections.
- Issue of sales invoices in accordance with project cash flow fee schedules.
- Credit control and debt recovery.
- Manage all aspects of purchases ledger.
- Monthly & EOY payroll processes in conjunction with external Accountants, including P11Ds, HMRC PSA.
- Credit card, petty cash and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain Sage 50 Accounts.
- Submit quarterly VAT returns and reconciliations.
Skills and Experience Needed
- A recognised accounting qualification.
- Minimum three years' continuous experience in a small to medium sized practice.
- Strong background working in creative professional services and a project billing environment.
- Strong IT skills including sound knowledge of Sage 50 accounting software and advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of presenting financial and project information to senior management.
- Knowledge of project finance systems; Skynet software an advantage
**If this sounds like you or you would like to know more than please get in touch today!!**