Brook Street are currently searching for a part time Branch Assistant who will be working for a well-known hardware retailer close to the city centre. This role will initially be on a temporary basis for a minimum of 3 months, with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate after this.
Job Title - Part Time Branch Assistant
Location - Nottingham (NG7)
Hours - Monday - Tuesday - 8am-4:30pm - (15 hours)
Salary - £10 p/h
We currently have an exciting opportunity based in Nottingham for a part time Branch Assistant to join a busy hardware retailer as the first point of contact for customers, providing excellent customer service and knowledge of the products on offer.
The key responsibilities of a Branch Assistant
- Effectively identify customer needs and proactively assist them, boosting sales in the process.
- Provide advice and recommendations for products and services available.
- Investigate, record and resolve customer issues from general and technical questions whilst advising on delivery options.
- Process transactions efficiently and accurately.
- Undertake associated warehouse and stock management activities (light warehouse work).
To be successful in this role the ideal candidates skills and experience will include -
- Previous face to face experience in a customer service environment.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office programmes.
- Ability to deal with customer queries/complaints effectively under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desirable skills -
- Previous experience using SAP software.
- Full clean driving license.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we may not be able to contact all applicants. If you have not received feedback after 2 weeks of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, Brook Street may contact you about other suitable roles that are available.