Our client based in central Leeds are currently looking for a Part Time Business Support Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a part time role, 12 hours per week. Working 10:00am - 12:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
As the Business Support Assistant, you will support the manager with a variety of administrative duties, a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a vibrant and busy company.
A day in the life of the Business Support Assistant will include:
- Organising weekly and monthly meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
- Preparing reports for the manager utilising inhouse software and Microsoft excel
- Aiding with payroll preparation and processing
- Raising and sending invoices to clients
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Monitoring the general enquiries inbox and ensuring all messages are passed to the relevant department
- Keeping the electronic and paper filing systems up to date
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator, with experience of Microsoft Office and ideally some Quickbooks experience.
We're looking for a motivated and flexible candidate with a helpful attitude and excellent attention to detail.
In return our client offers a salary in the region of £18,000 pro rata.
Centrally located offices.
To secure an interview, please apply online!