A temporary opportunity has become available within a government body, in Warrington, Cheshire.
The temporary contact is expected to last 6 months, with a view to extend this.
This is a part time role supporting an additional member of staff. The full working week hours will be split between the new role and the current member of staff, arranging 2.5 days per week.
The hours will be for example:
Week 1, Monday and Friday
Week 2, Monday Tuesday and Friday. This week 1, 2 rota will be repeated.
The Temporary Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written