We are currently working with a healthcare provider linked to the NHS, seeking a Company Secretary to join them on a part time permanent basis working two days a week working from their Central Woking office.
Working within their Head Office, you will be acting as principle advisor to the Chief Executive, Chair and Board on all issues relating to corporate governance and the regulatory framework.
Your responsibilities will include establishing and maintaining the highest levels of corporate governance in line with the best NHS standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring the Chief Executive, Chair and Board meet their obligations to ensure the social enterprise can secure ongoing compliance within the regulatory framework including CQC and NHS Improvement/England.
As a member of the senior management team, you will actively contribute to the development and implementation of the strategic direction and objectives that play a key role in embedding the vision, values and corporate objective of the organisation.
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must have the following:
- Masters degree level qualification/equivalent professional specialist knowledge and expertise
- Relevant initial professional qualification
- Relevant governance, risk or communications qualification/equivalent level expertise
- Demonstrable ongoing commitment to CPD
- Expertise operating at a senior level within a complex organisation, managing Board level committees
- Knowledge of setting and overseeing corporate risk policies, maintaining corporate risk registers and advising Boards and Audit Committees of significant changes in the risk environment
- Experience working with a range of Stakeholders
- Proven ability to project manage
- Ability to manage budgets
If you fit the above profile and are available at short notice for a two day a week Company Secretary position in Central Woking please apply now and we will be in touch.