£20,000 - £22,000 (pro rata)
19-20 hours a week (flexible working offered)
Brook Street are looking to speak to experienced Credit Controllers based in Edinburgh looking for their new opportunity for the new near.
This is an opportunity to join a well known and growing business with ambitions to develop and progress their career further. You will be joining a friendly business that will make you proud to tell others you work there.
You will have an opportunity to have flexible working and work with some fantastic colleagues who enjoy helping and working hard.
Now if you are one of many Credit Controllers looking for a better benefits package, this is whats on offer - 32 days holiday package increasing to 36 after two year's service and more, generous company pension, flexible working, death in service and a rewarding employer!
You will be working in Scotland's largest independent supplier, specialising in office supplies.
Credit controller duties and responsibilities include:
- Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies that ensure timely payment
- Responding to client queries
- Keeping customer retention levels high
- Reconciling accounts
- Providing administrative support to finance team
- Keeping close watch on debtor account balances
- Reducing debtor's Days Sales Outstanding
- Ensuring the team adhere to credit and collection procedures
- Customer relations
Skills and Qualities we look for
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Able to clearly explain financial matters
- Business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Good analytic skills
Apply to be considered. Should you be interested in other roles, please contact us on 0131 243 1130 and we would be happy to help you with your job search.