Part Time Customer Sales Advisor
Are you looking for a part-time role with fixed shifts that work around your current commitments and lifestyle? Do you want to work for a company that supports work life balance?
If so, we have the opportunity for you! Here at Domestic & General we are excited to announce that we now have part-time hours available within our Registrations team, working 20hrs per week Monday - Friday between the hours of 4pm - 8pm.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO THE FOLLOWING TRAINING SCHEDULE:
Training starts on Monday 6th Jan 2020, you must be available to start on this date should you wish to apply. We want you to have the best induction possible so we will require you to join a 3-week induction, Monday - Friday between 4pm - 8pm
About the role
We're a proud partner to leading manufacturer and retail brands worldwide, taking the worry out of appliance breakdowns for almost 9 million customers in the UK.
As a Sales Advisor, you'll work in partnership with our brands, making our customers aware of the additional products they can purchase for added peace of mind. You will engage with a warm customer base who require your expert guidance and support, ensuring that their needs are appropriately tailored for.
Working in a team of up to 15 Sales professionals, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
A skilled customer service and sales professional, you'll thrive on beating sales targets - but you'll always make sure that the customer's interests come first. You understand the customer's perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed. You'll be a confident multi-tasker who can be resilient and show a great team spirit! Experience working in a call centre environment, or in a targeted sales or customer service workplace would be beneficial, but not essential.
The most successful Customer Sales Representatives champion the customer voice and pride themselves on customer satisfaction. They enjoy healthy competition and combining excellent service with the ability to meet sales targets and offer customers products which meet their needs. With plenty of energy and commitment, you'll always strive to do your very best.
Working in a team of up to 15 Customer Sales Representatives, you'll enjoy a vibrant workplace in a fantastic city centre location.
Salary & Bonuses
- A highly competitive £18,380 (Pro rata) starting salary with a pay increase after six months to £20,352 (Pro rata)
- Bonus earning potential of up to £9,000 per annum (Pro rata). This is in addition to the Agent Progression Programme mentioned below.
Here are the key benefits we offer our people:
- 33 days' annual leave Pro rata (bank holidays are classed as normal working days)
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to £1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan - claim money back towards essential healthcare, including a virtual GP service)
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
What else you need to know!
- We've just launched a brand-new Agent Progression Programme which shows our commitment to helping all our call centre agents develop and progress their careers. Agents can move up through the levels from day one and will be rewarded with more senior job titles, more time off the phone for development and a huge £1,150 in rewards (in addition to the regular bonuses)
- We've also just launched Exchange, which is a forum for employees and senior managers to regularly meet and discuss issues that affect us all. It will give colleagues a place where they can openly share their views
So, what are you waiting for? Immediate interviews available. Apply today to find out more.
Domestic & General is an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Domestic & General work in trusted partnership and are supported by Brook Street (UK) Limited, with the recruitment process for our contact centre agents. Information collected from you in relation to your application, will be accessed by Brook Street under a strict duty of confidentiality and Brook Street will be in direct contact with you in relation to any application made.