Do you have an eye for detail?
Are you a creative person?
Do you thrive from giving fantastic customer service?
Are you target driven?
If the answer is yes to all of these questions this may be the job for you!
My client is looking for someone on a part-time basis to work in their fantastic store in the centre of Harrogate. The role is predominantly a customer facing role selling unique sofas, handmade tailored to the customers needs.
The key skills needed for this role are as follows:
- Fantastic customer service
- The ability to listen to the customers needs and wants
- A keen eye for detail
- To go the "extra mile" to meet targets
- Maintain a clean and well-presented environment
- To be professional at all times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking abilities
You will be working 3 Days a week and the hours will be 22.5.
The opening hours are as followed:
9-5.30 Monday - Saturday
What you can expect in return:
- Discounts on the entire range of sofas and accessories
- A bonus scheme - Commission based
- Refer a friend scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays which increase with the length of service
If you are interested, please do get in touch with Laura on 01904 888800