ARE YOU SEEKING A PART-TIME EVENING ROLE?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR?
BELFAST CITY CENTRE
Our Government client requires Administration Assistants to work part-time evening shifts (1700-2100) from Monday to Friday.
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking to fill multiple vacancies with part-time Administrative Assistants who will work in a busy team in Belfast city centre to undertake a range of administrative tasks primarily associated with processing applications from members of the public. The duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the operation in delivering a range of services
- Co-ordinating and moving applications, letters and files
- Recording file movements and application data in the organisation's computer systems
- Linking incoming queries with relevant application forms and case files
- Ensuring that scheduled daily tasks are identified and actioned
- Correctly despatching correspondence to customers
- Data input and printing
- Post opening duties
- Adhering to HM Passport Office Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining security and confidentiality at all times
- Working flexibly
- Providing support to other operational colleagues / areas as required
The rate of pay for these roles is £9.32 per hour, the roles will be starting in January 2022, all roles are office-based in Belfast city centre, our client expects the Administrative Assistants to be in these roles until at least August 2022, and Brook Street (UK) Ltd is accepting applications for these roles immediately.
Candidates must have a Counter Terrorist Check to commence in these roles, and Brook Street will assist candidates in applying for and securing their CTC certificate.
If you would like to apply for these public sector jobs, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the 'Apply' link.