PART-TIME EVENING WORK IN BELFAST CITY CENTRE!
UP TO £12.20 PER HOUR
As one of the main providers of recruitment services to central government throughout the UK, Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be currently recruiting for multiple Part-Time Operational Team Leader roles for one of our public sector clients in Belfast.
These part-time evening hours are perfect for those seeking Team Leader roles which allows for city centre based work and part-time hours!
Our client is a prestigious and very well-known central government department based in Belfast city centre and they will be seeking part-time Operational Team Leaders in the coming months. We are expecting these temporary roles to initially be for approximately six months.
The ideal candidates will be accomplished at showing a proven ability to meet customer service targets and deadlines, being able to manage work flow and team performance and taking responsibility for their own performance and personal development.
The Operational Team Leaders will cover a range of functions for our client including;
- The management and development of operational teams with the aim of improving performance
- Managing attendance and performance and undertaking line management responsibilities
- Ensuring and providing assurance, through appropriate management controls, that all work is conducted according to Policy, Procedure and Best Practice guidelines
- Managing work flow and output to ensure service levels agreement and customer promise is met.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and understanding of legislation, policy, procedure and best practice.
- Actively managing and supporting staff through change and transformation journey
- Accurately examining complex documentation in order to determine customer entitlement
- Resolving staff based issues/queries.
Candidates must either currently have a Counter Terrorist Check clearance or be prepared to apply for one and secure it before the application process ends. A CTC clearance is an essential requirement for this role and our experienced Consultants in Brook Street (UK) Ltd.'s Belfast branch will take you through this process in our branch at no cost to yourself.
The CTC clearance can take up to 10 weeks to process from receipt of your application so all applicants must be able to commit to this timescale.
These roles are expected to start as soon as you have your CTC security clearance through.
The hours of work will be 1700 - 2100 Monday to Friday; the rate of pay starts at £8.13 per hour and increases to £12.20 per hour after 13 weeks worked.
To apply for these Operation Team Leader vacancies, please call Anna Powell at Brook Street (UK) Ltd on 028 90 324548 or email your CV to us by clicking on the `Apply` link.
These roles are expected to start in January, February, and March 2019 but the application process closes in November 2018 so it is imperative that you get in touch with Brook Street (UK) Ltd immediately.