We are currently recruiting for a part time Facilities Administrator to join a luxury holiday planning company based in London`s West End, on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
Hours: 3 days out of 7, flexible hours/days (24 hours per week - must be flexible to work any days out of the 7)
Salary: £9000-£9250 (equivalent of £18,000-£18,500 if full time)
This is a key role to ensure that onsite everyday compliance within facilities and engineering is adhered to. You will be working closely with the Engineering and Safety Managers to ensure that all jobs and projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Answer calls, take messages and dispatch requests to Engineers
- Ensure logs and checklists are complete and accurate
- Maintain office supplies and stock control of maintenance supplies
- Prepare requisitions to raise and place purchase orders
- Create and maintain filing systems (paper and electronic)
To be considered for this opportunity, you will display the following skills and attributes:
- A background in an office administration role
- Ideally from the hospitality or facilities industry
- Computer literate and a confident user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Guestware or other Software as a Service platform (ideal but not essential)
Please apply now to be considered for this excellent part time administration opportunity!