I am currently looking for a motivated and well - presented individual for a charitable company who are looking for new starters in 2019.
Our client provides comprehensive training and mentoring to prepare you for success in this role.
Job Role will include:
- Representing the charity to members of the public
- Capturing fundraising and donor information accurately and efficiently using mobile data capture tools
- Being able to work alone or as part of a team
- Being prepared to represent more than one charity partner
- Visiting customers` homes to invite them to sign up for a good cause, usually without an appointment
You will be confident approaching members of the public, you pride yourself on your pleasant and approachable demeanour, and you are both resilient and proactive.
To be considered for this role, you must have a valid UK driving licence and your own vehicle, as some operating locations may be up to an hour from your home.
This is a part-time opportunity working 30hrs per week. The working hours are between Monday to Friday from 11 am-6 pm with an hour lunch. Flexibility is offered; if you prefer to work Saturdays and take an additional day off during the week, this is also admissible.
Salary of £15000!
If this is something you would be interested in please send over your CV.