Up to £13.71 per hour
23 days ago
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion for Human Resources?
We are seeking a HR Coordinator (Part-time) on an initial temporary basis to join our clients dynamic team in Milton Keynes. The role is working 3 days per week of which a Monday is a must, but the other two days are flexible
The primary purpose of this role is to provide HR generalist administration and coordination services, ensuring efficiency and consistency during the on boarding of new Undergraduate population and processing current Undergraduate leavers from the business. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for providing excellent customer service, we want to hear from you!
- Manage HR administration and coordination, including offer management, new starters, leavers, payroll, and benefits.
- Act as the first point of contact for general HR queries, providing procedural and policy advice.
- Manage the leaver process for current Undergraduates.
- Provide general office support such as phone cover, room bookings, filing, and post distribution.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to all stakeholders and employees.
PRINCIPAL CONTACTS / WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Provide on boarding/leaver advice and guidance on HR related matters.
- Offer policy advice and guidance to managers, escalating when required to the HR Advisor/Reward Team.
- Liaise with the Resourcing Team to manage the on boarding of new employees and start date expectations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous coordination/support experience within a busy HR department.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle various tasks in a busy environment.
SKILLS & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative to answer questions and solve queries.
- Proactive and keen to improve administration processes and procedures.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
- Clear and confident communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer-focused with commercial awareness and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Excellent team player as well as being able to work on own initiative.
If you meet the criteria above and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to our clients HR team on a part-time basis, please submit your application detailing your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alison De Falco - Recruitment Consultant - Brook Street