Brook Street (UK) Ltd are currently recruiting for "Inbound Customer Advisors" to assist our Belfast based client's call handling team. This role will include the use of company systems and initiating appropriate responses, in line with defined business processes to deliver excellent customer service, paying attention to safety, sales and service requirements and standards.
This role is a part time, permanent position offering 20 hours per week working 10am-2pm Monday to Friday.
- Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers in a challenging and target driven environment.
- Respond to telephone queries raised by customers, following defined business processes, delivering customer service requests and initiating remedial action in respect of complaints and reported emergencies.
- Updating company systems following incoming calls from operational field operatives.
- Promoting connection and service sales opportunities achieving personal and team targets for profitable business generation. Including planning appliance repairs/servicing, service work requests.
- General administrative tasks, recording customer complaints and data inputting of sales call reports, service work documentation, completed meter/ service job documents and installer management information. Preparation and follow up of promotional mailings.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of company systems and processes with the ability to effectively comply with their requirements.
To be successfully considered for this role you will have;
- Previous telephone customer service experience.
- GCSE English & Maths
- Strong, confident and professional telephone manner.
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please click "Apply" and our consultants will discuss the opportunity in more detail with you or alternatively call "Robbie" on 02890 881100.