The role of the Library Assistant is a part time contract post based from a potential start date of around February 2019 to end of June 2019.
You will be working the following hours at £10 per hour.
One weekday evening 18:00 to 21:30 (3.5 hours)
Saturdays 12:00 to 15:00 (3 hours)
Sundays 12:00 to 15:00 (3 hours)
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Issue and return of Library loans.
- Book Shelving.
- Assisting Students with printing and general enquiries.
- General administrative tasks ¡ncluding photocopying, word processing, data entry as required.
- Ensuring that the Library is a quiet and pleasant place for students to study in the evenings no noise, phones, food etc.
- Ensuring that no books leave the library unauthorised
- Keeping the Library neat and tidying the area at the end of the night.
- Checking paper supply for library photocopier and printer
- To take note of queries and their email address if unable to answer so that a member of full-time staff can deal with their enquiry the next day.
Please apply online or send your CV via email