I am recruiting for a part time Marketing Executive for a client based in Birmingham for an industry leading B2B marketing, PR and digital company. They are offering a basic salary of £15000 based on three days a week.
As the Marketing Executive you will be the central source of expertise and support for the multi-disciplinary role comprising of marketing communications, PR, digital and social media. You will help facilitate the delivery and measurement of effective social media content plans and campaigns, you will ensure best practice, oversee quality, and promote integrated storytelling in order to deliver greater reach and engagement for the company.
You will be joining an innovative B2B PR, marketing and digital company who like to be as creative and forward thinking as possible.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Maintain the company website by working with the hosting agency and updating the content
- Maintain and improve the marketing automation system so it nurtures the database and supports appointment making activity
- Maintain the company social media accounts including posting updates for blogs/new content pieces
- Write and maintain the company marketing Plan and provide a monthly marketing update to the senior management and wider management team
- Oversee and support the use of the GCL prospect database to ensure it is segmentable, up to date with the right details and new companies and contacts
- Work with the Sales and Client Delivery teams to build strong relationships with key and target accounts to enable production of case studies and testimonials
- Support the Sales team by providing leads and prospects together with sales and marketing materials
Tuesday to Thursdays - 8.30am - 5.00pm (22.5 hours)
- 2 years previous hands on marketing experience
- Ideally a graduate in Marketing, Business or similar
- A minimum of 2 years Social Media Executive experience
- Experience working within a B2B marketing agency
- Excellent writing and content creation skills across multiple channels, from tweets and blogs to client and campaign proposals
- Proven ability to devise and drive strategies across a variety of platforms including but not limited to Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- The ability to think creatively and strategically, and perform insightful multichannel analysis and reporting using tools such as Sprout, Buffer, Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills, able to influence, advise and build relationships with clients, colleagues and third-party providers
- Experience of leading social and advertising strategies within a storytelling or integrated agency environment.
- Strong technical capabilities covering social, SEO, and email marketing.
- Proven ability to translate brand strategy into engaging content.
- Exceptional organisational and project management skills, and the ability to operate across multiple projects in a fast-moving culture.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £15,000 basic salary
- 20 days + Bank Holidays
- On site car parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Pete on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***