We`re working with a well-established company based on the outskirts of Leeds. They`re currently looking for a part time Office Administrator to join the company on a part time basis.
The role will be working approximately 5.5 hours per day from 9:30am - 3:00pm Monday to Friday.
As the Office Administrator you`ll provide varied administrative support for a small office, with a friendly, longstanding team.
A day in the life of this role will include:
- Provide administrational and secretarial support to Technical Staff within the office, including typing of letters and emails
- Ensure the QA System & procedures are followed and implemented
- Administrative support, Deal with routine correspondence i.e. typing of letters and emails
- Diary management, arranging and coordinating meetings, ensuring required facilities and equipment are available
- Deal with Director`s emails as required when absent from the office e.g. holiday, meetings
Make travel arrangements for staff / department if required
- Control office purchases stationary, toners, printing cartridges, paper towels etc.
- Co-ordinate and arrange general office maintenance items, where required liaise with security company on intruder alarms etc.
- Financial administration such as raising invoices, collating timesheets and looking after petty cash
We`re looking for an organised, efficient candidate!
A background within administrative support is essential for this role.
Experience with the Microsoft office package is also essential, with additional accounting software programmes highly desired!
In return our client offers:
A salary of £16,500 - £19,500 (pro rata) dependent on experience
Part time hours
Free onsite parking
Office location suitable for candidates travelling from Leeds, Bradford or Wakefield
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online now!