We're looking for a part time administrator to join a thriving Guiseley based company on a part time basis. Our client has recently relocated to new offices, due to expansion, and is now in a position to employee a part time administrator to support the team.
Working 25 hours per week, Mon - Friday 9:30am to 2:30pm, you'll support the sales and customer service teams with their administrative work, typical duties will include:
- Scanning and uploading documentation on to customer records
- Ensuring electronic records are maintained
- Chasing up deliveries and requesting PODs
- Liaising with internal and external customers via phone and email
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Processing and posting invoices
We're looking for a confident administrator, looking for a role to make their own
You'll need experience with Microsoft Office, data entry and filing and have a good telephone manner
Experience liaising with transport companies and posting invoices is highly desired!
In return our client offers:
A salary of £10,400 - £11,050 (pro rata)
Free onsite parking
If you'd like to be considered for an interview with this excellent company, please apply online now!