A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proactive receptionist for a local, Cardiff based employer. This is an onsite role.
Ideally, you will be a fluent Welsh speaker but non Welsh speakers will be considered dependant on experience
From Monday 20th September for approximately 6 weeks
08.30 - 12.15 (approx 18 hours per week)
Duties will include:
- answering and re-direction of all incoming telephone calls;
- greeting and direction of visitors/students and staff;
- receipt of incoming deliveries and onward direction to addressee;
- sorting of incoming mail;
- processing of outgoing mail;
- general administrative duties.
Please apply and we will be in contact