Job Title: Part Time Sales Advisor
Location: Sheffield, Bramall
Salary: £9.90 hourly rate (plus bonus and benefits)
Hours of work: 16 hours per week (1 x weekday, 1 x Saturday)
Who is our client:
Our Client is the UK's favourite self-storage company and has been a leader in UK self-storage since 1999.
Our client doesn't sell space, they are here to help with life changing situations - whether that's moving home or welcoming a new family member, they are here to make that transition as easy and stress free as possible.
So, if helping people is your thing, then this is THE job for you.
What you'll be doing:
When a customer visits the store, their experience starts with you. As a Sales Advisor, this is not just an office role, you're not moving boxes, you are helping people with big decisions and assisting them with life changes.
The role is split into three parts: part customer service, part sales and part facilities management. No day is the same.
Here are some of the things you'll get up to day-to-day:
- Good understanding of our customers' needs
- You'll maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting our products and services.
- You'll offer the highest quality of customer service in person, via email or phone.
- Completing daily health and safety walkarounds you'll help to maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- You'll carry out general administrative tasks on our database
Who we're looking for:
Our client Is putting personality first over CV/work experience.
- Friendly, warm and enjoy meeting new people
- A great listener with a genuine interest in helping people.
- Able to work well both on your own and as part of a team
- Hungry to learn and ambitious
- Comfortable working towards targets
Benefits our clients offers you:
- Quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% a year of salary.
- 28 days holidays (that includes taking bank holidays into account).
- Plus an additional day off for your birthday.
- Great pension and sharesave schemes.
- Travel benefits - cycle to work scheme/ free onsite parking and season ticket loans.
- Family-friendly policies such as extended maternity pay, shared parental leave and adoption leave.
- Nurturing career support such as comprehensive induction training, development programmes, on-line resources, apprenticeships, workshops and days off for volunteering.
If you want to be a part of an incredible success story, please apply now!