Part-Time Customer Sales Advisor - £8.82 per hour
Brook Street are proud to be working with a leading storage company in Poole who are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Sales Advisor, with a can-do attitude to join their team.
The most important thing about being the first point of contact in the store is that you are welcoming, warm and are eager to assist them straight away. Our client prides themselves on the customer service they deliver, if the customer looks like they want a cup of tea, then pop the kettle on!
Using your brilliant people skills, you'll determine what our customers' situation is and provide the relevant solutions and support they need. Whether it be; putting your cracking sales skills to use by promoting our products or using your initiative to ensure services and standards are well maintained.
Main duties and Responsibilities of the role;
- Determine our customers' situation and provide them the relevant solutions and support Provide the highest standards of customer service, in person, via email or phone
- Maximise sales at every opportunity through promoting the products and services available Be confident and comfortable negotiating day to day
- Complete daily health and safety walk arounds and help maintain the general cleanliness of the site
- Carry out general administration tasks on our database (i.e. set up customer contracts and debt management)
Skills you will need;
- A "can do" attitude, not afraid of getting stuck into your work
- Strong listening skills with a genuine desire to help others and learn
- The ability to solve problems, whilst building rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to make decisions
- Enthusiasm and consistency with the ability to work alone or within a team
- Hunger to improve and learn new skills
Work Hours: Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 12 hours per week, which will include 1 day in the week and 1 day at the weekend, on a rotational basis.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive rate of pay at £8.82 per hour, which will be reviewed on an annual basis. In addition, you will receive Monthly and quarterly bonuses averaging around 10-12% (up to a maximum of 25%).
Additional day off for your Birthday, Holiday entitlement increasing with service, Training and support from day 1 to help you develop a great career with us, Great pension and sharesave scheme, Social events throughout the year, Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption packages, Free on-site parking, Cycle to work scheme and gym discounts, Vouchers for life events, Day off to volunteer for one of our charity partners A bit about us Voted the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible, so if you are successful you will expect to hear from us within 1 working day.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Sarah at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.