I am recruiting for a 20 hours per week part time Sales Advisor for a client based on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre/Aston; they are offering a basic salary of £8.58ph (pro rata £17846) plus a fantastic bonus structure.
There is a great balance of customer service, sales and administration within this position and it is essential you are a friendly, sociable and tenacious individual.
Working as part of a successful team of 4, you will be the first point of contact for most of our customers. Making anywhere between 50-200 calls a day as well as meeting customers who visit the storage unit you will work to achieve store KPI's, selling storage space, merchandise and insurance, following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs.
As well as being responsible for generating new business you will also look after the facilities, ensuring all storage areas are kept clean, tidy and secure, reporting any issues and getting them resolved. You will also be completing administrative duties within this position such as monitoring credit control and calling customers for outstanding payments.
You will be working for one of the most established and recognised storage companies in the UK where both customers and employees are treated with the upmost respect. They are a leading company within this industry giving you a real confidence when promoting the services on offer. They offer storage space by the square foot for both residential and business customers.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making/receiving between 50-200 calls a day from a warm customer lead database
- Selling storage space to customers and upselling merchandise and insurance
- Working to KPI's and sales targets
- Ensuring the facilities are clean, tidy and secure at all times
- Manage complaints and escalate to managers if required
- Complete general administrative duties such as email writing, dealing with post etc.
- Credit control - manage customer payments and call for outstanding balances
In this role, you'll be required to work for 20 hours per week between 8am-6pm covering Monday to Sunday. Ideally you'll also be flexible in terms of providing additional cover throughout busy periods (which will be paid as overtime).
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location would be ideal
- Previous sales and customer service experience is needed but this can be from any industry, i.e. telesales, face to face sales, retail sales, call Centre etc.
- Strong customer service/communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to build a rapport with customers by asking open questions
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and sales targets
- Be target orientated, tenacious and self-motivated
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team
- Friendly, sociable and professional
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £8.58ph (pro rata £17846)
- Competitive rates of pay, reviewed on an annual basis.
- Excellent bonus calculated against operational and sales targets.
- WOW awards for delivering great customer service.
- Holiday entitlement increasing with service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Family friendly policies to include enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Free Car Parking
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Jamie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***