A new opportunity has arisen working for an expanding company within their sales team in Selby.
Hours of work: 0915 - 1445 Monday to Friday (27.5 hours / week)
Working as part of a team of 4 the successful candidate will proactively develop new business and build and nurture existing client relationships to maximise the potential.
- New business development through telesales and occasional field sales
- Key Account Management
- Generating & Calculating Freight quotations / tender documents
- Drafting and sending appropriate sales correspondence
- Follow up calls
- Managing sales process through to closure
- Developing long lasting relationships with new clients
- Managing the existing and new client quotes
- Ensuring that the quotes are completed promptly and are followed up to maximise conversion
Experience / skills required:
- Proven Telesales experience
- Proven success of calculating and submitting quotes and tender submissions
- Experience of negotiating with clients and or suppliers
- Key account management experience with proven success of developing relationships
- Good administrative skills
- Good numerical skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Confident communicator (Written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
In return you will receive a salary of 15,900 plus bonus and commission, a vibrant open planned office, great working environment, pension scheme and opportunities to develop within your career.
If you're interested please contact Cat in 01904888800 or apply and I'll be in touch!