Brook Street is the chosen recruitment partner to Public Sector employers throughout the UK. We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader role in the Cardiff area, working on a part-time basis. This role will involve managing a team in a busy customer service environment. This part-time role is working 24 hours a week.
The shifts are to be confirmed, but would require working a mixture of full-days and half-days, and at least 2 Saturdays a month.
In this role, you will hold line management responsibility for a team. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, and a desire to inspire your team to deliver the best service they can, under potentially challenging circumstances.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and scheduling both your own and your team's workload to required timescales and service levels
- Acting as the main point of contact for escalations from customers and colleagues
- Delivering process support to customers
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be IT literate (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc)
- Be able to set and achieve performance targets
- Be a strong team player and be able to motivate, lead and develop your team by providing coaching and mentoring
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and face-to-face
- Be willing to attend a week-long fully expensed training week in Hemel Hempstead
The successful candidate will be working in a secure environment, which requires a high level of background and clearance checks. This will include Criminal Record checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (3 years), Address checks (3 years) and may involve us obtaining Character references to cover periods of unemployment.
If this role is for you, please call Alex on 02920 236669 as soon as possible, or email