My well known client in Leeds is looking for a customer service/sales assistant to join there busy team on a temp to perm basis:
All key aspects of the role:
- Delivers effortless solutions to customer enquiries & complaints by ensuring quality service is delivered by owning all enquiries
- Being able to handle customer complaints effectively
- Uses every customer interaction to maximise sales.
- Builds rapport by open and effective questioning and having brilliant conversations
- Protects and creates additional revenue through value of service and opportunity of interaction
- Works cross functionally to solve customer issues and complaints
- Builds loyalty and is a brand ambassador to create repeat business
- Educates customers on web capabilities and service offer
- Supports customers via all channels to drive net promoter and net ease
- Actively listens and provides a personalised service to meet customer needs
- Takes responsibility to maintain up-to-date knowledge of systems and processes.
- Adheres to internal policy and procedures to protect security and quality of output.
- Demonstrates productive working practice and teamwork.
- Takes responsibility for own development, ensuring training and feedback is taken on board.
- Adheres to all regulatory requirements
- To collaborate with Sales to identify opportunities for growth
- To manage a safe environment for colleagues, contractors and customers by meeting all H&S requirements for a Branch
- To manage an effective warehouse to improve stock turn and stock accuracy
- To manage effective delivery of custom orders and manage customers that require local management to ensue increased share of wallet
This role would only be viable for someone with a valid driving licence as this is field based role.
Salary: 21k to 22k.
Monday to Friday general office hours.
Please apply below to get a chance of working for this amazing company.