This fabulous opportunity has just arisen for a Senior PA with experience of supporting at Partner/executive to work on a 12 month FTC part time 3 days per week - Wed - Fri
Offering a very competitive salary of £38000 pro-rata ( £22800) and the opportunity to support at a very senior level for a VERY well known very high profile professional services company in Canary Wharf
This is a varied role with extensive high level of secretarial support and events organisation that would suit an energetic individual. The role requires an extremely high level of PA support, with a keen attention to detail, and a perfectionist attitude.
The individual will be required to be flexible with their working hours, show high levels of enthusiasm, and have a real drive to get involved with the role.
You must be resilient, adaptable, resourceful and proactive.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain extensive internal and external exposure, whilst broadening their own career opportunities for the future.
The role requires the delivery of exemplary secretarial and administrative support. The individual will be required to understand, support, and contribute to the continued success of the company
The individual must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate a proactive approach to their role and act with autonomy and discretion.
- Own and comprehensively manage complex diaries, using initiative to anticipate and resolve conflicts
- Own Partner/Director e-mail accounts and action as appropriate
- Proactively manage complex national and international travel itineraries, ensuring efficient use of time and minimal expenditure
- Travel to national and international meetings, where required, and note actions and minutes, as required
- Follow up and ensure the completion of action points following internal and external meetings
- Project manage corporate events, or similar activities
- Act as a role model and mentor junior colleagues
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of issues relevant to the sector or industry of your Partner/Director
- Exhibit resilience by remaining calm and positive in a highly pressurised work environment, maintaining professionalism at all times
- Always consider ways to reduce department costs, e.g. through effectively planning travel arrangements
- Provision of all secretarial duties to an exceptional standard, including expenses, SAP and correspondence matters
You need extensive previous experience working at Partner/Executive secretary level in a fast paced corporate environment,, exceptional organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
Specific secretarial skills required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate audio/copy typing M
- Minute taking/shorthand advantageous
This is a very urgent role so please apply today