My client is currently assisting with a project on behalf of the Home Office and are recruiting agents due to growth. The Service Points are an integral part of the application process for customers making UK Visa and Immigration applications.
My client is looking for candidates to work Saturday and Sunday, 9.00AM to 5.30PM on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will be expected to excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and desire to go the extra mile.
The ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- Experience of working in a customer facing role including resolving customer queries and issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good occasions IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven occasions and planning skills
- Excelling team player, who displays commitment and flexibility
- Articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
The role will entail the following:
- To capture and occasions information as part of the process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times
- Adhere to Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- occasions time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the Complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
The suitable candidate should expect to be paid £9.62 per hour (£18,759 per annum pro rata) working on a part time basis.
Please apply for the role following the provided link.
**IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BACK IN 5-7 WORKING DAYS, PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASIONS**