Our client based in Norwich, is seeking a temporary employee to join their team as a Team Leader, leading a team of Process Assistants. This is a part-time weekend position, Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 17:30pm.
Please be assured that you will be working in a COVID safe environment
You will be supervising the team, ensuring they are delivering to targets and providing a high quality of service.
The role will include but will not be restricted to;
- Motivate and develop the team and encourage communication
- Schedule the teams work to required timescales and service levels
- Lead the planning implementation in order to ensure the availability of required staff members
- Ensure that agreed processes, standards and timescales are adhered to
- Identify and manage improvements
- Update and maintain databases
- Collect and provide statistical data/reports as required
- Being the teams point of contact for help and support
The ideal candidate will be very organised with experience of leading a team in a busy and structured environment and must be comfortable with rotational shift work. Full flexibility will be required.
You will be required to have previous Managerial experience of leading a team with the ability to manage a small budget (FTE`s and overtime) and to set and achieve performance targets.
The rate of pay is £12.66 an hour. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Please apply for this role online. If you have any specific questions, please contact Brook Street Peterborough Public Sector Branch.
For additional information, please contact the Public Sector team on 01733 310855.