We are working closely with a long-established Accountancy Practice in Central Glasgow to help in assisting them with the on boarding of a new Partner to head up the Audit department.
As an Audit Partner you will come from an Accountancy Practice background with a minimum of at least 4/5 years post qualified experience. You will be a successful registered Audit Manager who has extensive experience of leading a team of Auditors from junior to senior level and signing off Statutory Audits.
You will have impeccable leadership skills and treat all staff members with empathy and patience helping them grow from trainees through to fully qualified, always lending a hand and adding valuable leadership advice with compliance and studies.
Our client has been established within the Glasgow Accountancy market for over 50 years building successful relationships for many years through their dedication and hard work. As an Audit Partner you will represent the business with the highest standards of professionalism, ensuring clients needs are not only met but exceeded, you will train your team to highest standard with their utmost focus being on client satisfaction and maintaining and growing already strong client relationships.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are looking to progress your Audit career and feel that you have all the skills listed below then this exciting opportunity may be for you.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related discipline
- Qualified to (IIA/CCAB, ACA/ACCA, CIA or equivalent)
- Proven, extensive Audit expertise 4/5 years at senior level
- Knowledge and understanding of financial and operational risks and controls, ability to identify weaknesses therein and to develop practical and effective solutions
- Experience developing a team, capabilities and embracing innovative approaches to effectively and efficiently deliver internal Audit
- Strong client management skills
For full information or an informal chat regarding this vacancy, please click apply and a member of the team will be in touch.