Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our County Antrim client who has an exciting opportunity for you to join their new team as a Full Time Parts Advisor.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Fulfilling enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop via telephone, face to face, e-mail etc.
* Proactive selling and upselling of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
* Maintaining an efficient stock control system
* Goods inward stock handling, ensuring that all goods are received and checked and stored accurately
* Parts picking from stores
* Conducting stock inventory management
* All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
* Managing parts warranty and return claims within the desired time frames
* Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
* Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
* Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
* Relevant parts experience, working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
* A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
* Experience or knowledge of the plant industry would be desirable
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
* Being accountable
* A full driving licence
The successful candidate will:
* Be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative
* Have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised
* Be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require
* Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
The core hours of work will be Monday to Friday; 08:30 - 17:00, however, some flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as needed due to operational requirements.
As well as a competitive salary, the client also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan and access to a cycle to work scheme.
Please send CV in WORD FORMAT ONLY - NOT PDF
Send via the link below