about 1 month ago
Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf of our client in Ballyclare who is looking for a new Full Time Parts Advisor
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Fulfilling enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop via telephone, face to face, e-mail etc.
* Proactive selling and upselling of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
* Maintaining an efficient stock control system
* Goods inward stock handling, ensuring that all goods are received and checked and stored accurately
* Parts picking from stores
* Conducting stock inventory management
* All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
* Managing parts warranty and return claims within the desired time frames
* Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
* Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
* Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
The successful candidate must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
* Relevant parts experience, working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
* A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
* Experience or knowledge of the plant industry would be desirable
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional
* Full driving licence
This position will be based at the Main Ballyclare Depot and will be a 45 hour work week, with normal hours of work organised by rota in advance.
The rota will cover our customer demands, currently Monday to Thursdays 8:00-21:00, Fridays from 08:00-18:00 and Saturdays 08:00-14:00. Some flexibility will be expected outside of these hours as needed due to operational requirements.
As well as a competitive salary, the client also offers a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme with generous employer contributions, a health cash plan and access to a cycle to work scheme.
Send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the link below