Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Parts Advisor - Diss
Location - Diss office based
Hours - Monday/Friday 8-5 or 9-6 (weekend working with a day off in the week)
Salary - £26,000 + Bonuses
Benefits - 30 days holiday - a pension scheme, life insurance, recommend a friend scheme and staff discounts and much more!
Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading car groups?
Are you a passionate communicator with a desire to grow your career?
Do you have a full driving license?
- Through effective questioning and listening understand customer needs and use this information to ensure their requirements are met to deliver a market leading customer experience.
- Overcome objections confidently, effectively, and compliantly to support the customer through the sales journey, improving conversion whilst delivering great customer outcomes
- Answer inbound calls and advise customers of the best solutions based on your questioning and handling of the call
- Deal with requests for parts and materials from motor mechanics or customers on the phone or by email
- Provide quotations for customers and advise them on the best course of action
- Sell parts to customers both trade and public customers
- Raising invoices for stock that is sold
- Take note of which stock is running low and ordering replacement stock in good time
- Ordering, selling, and managing stock control on a wide range of vehicle parts and accessories.
- Dealing with a high volume of calls in the department.
- upsells to customers
- Experience in delivering exceptional sales performance would be advantageous but full training will be given
- Full UK driving license
- Clear communication skills, both face to face and virtually
- Passion and hunger to succeed
- A Sponge - an absorber of new information
- An interest and passion for vehicles would be advantageous
- High level of organisation skills
- Flexible to work weekends when required