Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be working with our client in Newry who are currently seeking a Full Time (field based) Parts Sales Representative to join the sales team
This is a key role within the after sales side of the business, focusing primarily on promoting the clients Parts offering, to both existing and new customers.
The role will be tailored to a defined geographical area covering the Southern region of the province and will liaise closely with their award-winning Newry site.
* To implement tailored customer plans for our existing customer base
* To identify, and secure, new customers and implement tailored customer plans with clear guidance on parts and servicing prices
* Record customer visits, calls and contact within the CM software package
* Obtain market intelligence and report competitor activity
* Identify impress stock opportunities and agree these with local depot management prior to setting up customer agreements.
* Monitor and manage impress stock levels on a monthly basis
* Promote company parts / products without compromising gross profit
* Report to management, errors, discrepancies, and damages for action to be taken
* Raise necessary invoices and goods return notes in conjunction with local depot
* Deliver and collect parts using the most efficient and effective routes and methods
* Assist with the co-ordination of campaigns, events, and represent the company as required
* Pass on customer complaints in line with company procedures
* Respond to customer queries in a timely manner and keep in regular contact with customers to obtain sales of Company products or services
* Maintain personal appearance/presentation, and working habits to reflect both the company and brand image
* Previous knowledge and experience of the heavy vehicle industry is highly desirable
* Previous relevant sales experience is essential, preferably in relation to vehicle parts sales
* Previous experience and use of CM systems would be desirable
* Possess strong commercial and business acumen
* Ability to prospect sales professionally and competently and negotiate effectively
* The ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships to drive customer loyalty and confidence
* Be an excellent communicator who listens actively and thinks strategically
* Possess a proactive, flexible and methodical approach to work
* Possess the drive to identify or anticipate future opportunities
* Be self-motivated, with the ability to work under pressure using their own initiative
* Be able to manage their time effectively
* Possess demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
* Possess a full, valid driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
If you think you possess the necessary experience, skills and have a positive `can do` attitude please send your CV via the apply link