Starting Salary: £32,000 Dependent on Experience
40 hours per week Monday - Friday (Saturdays as required for quarterly stocktakes)
Location: Outskirts of Hull
Who you will be working for:
You could be working with the best in the industry. A continuously growing family business since 1990, have built a nationwide reputation for quality, service, value, genuine dedication to its customer base and are looking for a Parts Manager to join their journey. You will be working out of a new, purpose-built office/workshop and have access to unlimited Nespresso Coffee.
What you will be responsible for:
This is a busy role managing the efficient and productive operation of a small parts team who deal with internal and external customers involved in the installation, maintenance and service of the companies products.
The main duties include:
- Establish and maintain commercial relationships with new and existing suppliers and couriers
- Lead, develop and motivate your team ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Manage warranty claims and returns, including documents required for export purposes
- Participate in weekly management meetings and report key KPIs for your department
- Continuously improve areas of the Parts department, such as stock management system and processes, parts website, and checking and dispatch procedures
- Manage your teams performance including appraisals & Development plans.
- Proactively manage absence, sickness & team capacity
- Provide appropriate reports to the management team.
- Deliver inductions to new starters and organise set up on the ERP system, UPS inboot service and parts website
- Authorise shipping and supplier invoices
- Manage quarterly and ad hoc stocktakes
If you can deliver the above, then we want to hear from you!
What our client is looking for in you:
A proven track record of your brilliance is essential.
You must have 3+ years management experience in a Parts / Stores / Warehouse / Supply Chain or logistics environment, in Engineering or Manufacturing, along with a successful track record of people management.
Technical qualifications such as HNC / HND or Degree in Mechanical, electrical or engineering would be an advantage but not essential.
Proficient with PC software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Strong problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
And a natural desire to drive your department and business forward.
What's in it for you:
Along with a great salary, you will be working in a positive work environment with a great team who have trebled in size in the last few years and will push you to join in with their success. Being part of a growing family business, you will be a valued member of the team and have the opportunity to progress with them.
Our clients committed, and enthusiastic team are the reason they've received a 'Best Companies to Work For' 2-star accreditation. It is also the reason they spend so much on pizza and cake…
This role is active now! Please submit your CV now