Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Ballyclare to recruit a permanent Parts Team leader.
* Day to day supervision of a team of parts staff - organising staff rotas (planning shifts and ensuring holiday cover), conducting return to work interviews, probationary reviews,
performance appraisals, progress meetings etc
* Co-ordinating stock checks and discrepancy checks
* Creating and maintaining price support for parts cases
* Allocation of key customers to the parts team and follow up
* Liaison with Volvo on current promotions and implementation of these
* Submission of bonus claims
* Co-ordination of delivery van driver schedules
* Promoting parts sales targets
* Complying with all relevant health and safety regulations and best practice and promoting this
throughout the aftersales department
* Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
* Applications are sought from candidates with a parts background and a preference towards those with motor factor / transport industry experience
* Previous experience of supervising staff would be highly desirable
* Must possess a responsible and methodical attitude to work
* Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible with regards to working hours
* Must be open and honest and work at all times with integrity
* Teamwork - Must be an effective and supportive member of a high performing team that proactively supports others to achieve the overall targets.
* Adaptability - Understands that different situations and levels may call for different skills /approaches, enjoys the challenge on unfamiliar tasks and is open to change.
* Must possess the drive to identify or anticipate future challenges or opportunities and take preventative measures to avoid problems
* Resilience - Pursues everything with energy, drive and seldom gives up before finishing,
especially in the face of resistance, setbacks or target deadlines.
* Strong Communication skills
* Able to work methodically within defined processes and pays attention to detail.
* IT Skills - Ability to use common computer packages and systems
In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package that includes generous holidays, pension scheme, health cash plan, death in service benefit, cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.
Please send CV via the link