We are currently recruiting for a Patient Administrator to join a leading plastic surgery clinic in Harley Street, Marylebone. This is on a full time basis Tuesday-Saturday and you must be flexible as you may work a variety of hours between 9am and 8pm on some days.
Patient Administrators are the face of this outstanding clinic, so the successful candidate will possess excellent and clear communication skills, the ability to thrive under pressure in a busy environment, able to anticipate customers needs and be incredibly well presented. You should have expertise in a customer facing role, ideally within the medical sector, and have fantastic administration skills. You will spend your time supporting customers in person and over the phone, responding to email queries and work as part of the administration team.
Your main duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors
- Keeping the admin office, reception area and waiting room clean and tidy
- Ensuring that patient files and documentation are completed accurately
- Making and receiving calls regarding general enquiries, and providing initial treatment/consultation information
- Monitoring the office inbox
- Management of the Therapist's and Clinical Team's diaries
- Preparation of patient quotations, and following up on these within 1 week
If you feel you fit the above profile and are ready to join a forward thinking private clinic with an excellent reputation then look no further... Apply now to be considered and we will be in touch!