Pay Per Click Account Executive
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Location - We are based in Sheffield close to the city centre with convenient transport links
Who you will be working For
My Client is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in South Yorkshire and is currently in the process of rebuilding its product offering using the latest technologies
You will be working with their PPC Team on Google AdWords, Bing, Facebook and other platforms, as well as learning to manage display advertising and re-marketing campaigns.
My Client is looking for an energetic, experienced pay per click executive to be accountable for the day-to-day management of their digital paid search and re targeting.
You will be responsible for making sure the current avenues are optimised to the best of your abilities as well as coming up with new campaigns and driving the search to better conversion.
There are loads of opportunity for personal growth within this role, so it is important that you have the work ethic, passion and innovation to continue growing the brand in line with our exciting future plans.
The Role in detail
· Using Google Adwords to effectively run PPC campaigns for the Digital Agency clients, ensuring regular contact and feedback of campaign performance.
· Using Adwords (or similar) reporting tools to provide clients with professional campaign status reports.
· Build and maintain relationships with Agency clients through face-to-face, telephone and written contact.
· Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to elicit all necessary information, ensuring client needs are met.
· Own client issues internally to ensure the requirements are delivered within agreed timescales and to specification in conjunction with the Account Manager
· Produce and use reports, system-generated tasks and work lists to ensure that client needs, and business objectives are met.
· Managing budgets and financial targets
· Ability to build strong customer relationships but to also work closely with Agency Account Managers to ensure the maximum ROI is delivered with every campaign.
· Experienced in setting up and running SMS and email marketing campaigns.
Required skills and experience
All applicants must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of Digital Marketing and an ongoing interest in IT based work.
3+ years' experience within a digital marketing role
Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Willing to learn new skills
Ability to build strong working relationships
Organised and able to prioritise work loads
Desire to progress based on merit and hard work
What's in it for you?
Competitive Salary, £28,000-£30,000 depending on experience
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday
Flexible Working Hours
Medical Insurance through Westfield Health
Company Social Events
If you feel you're the right person for the position, please apply now.